For connecting the SIP-numbers to the project you need a login, a password and a gateway. In case you didn’t find the gateway you need in the list, create a custom one in the Gateway settings.
To add new gateway enter the next information:
- Name of the gateway — according to the provider or a proxy;
- Host — is a host of the gateway for connecting;
- Port — a port of the gateway for connecting;
- Protocol — a type of the protocol (sip);
- Exit code — the additional setting for the exit code (non-required).
Then check the next boxes:
- Active (if it’s activated);
- Number registration is required (if SIP-number has to be registered at the server);
- Numbers at this gateway are involved in insertion (if connected to this gateway number participates in insertion).
Once you’ve added the gateway it will appear in the SIP-Gateways list for connecting phone numbers.
Using these settings you can connect the numbers from any provider, you won’t find in our standard gateways list.