DIDWW — is a global provider of the VOIP telephone connection. They provide the DID and Toll-free numbers for a lot of countries as well.
Once you ordered the numbers, to transfer the calls for them into your project, set the required configurations in a few steps.
Step 1: Set up the Trunk
- Go to the Trunks menu and add the new one for your numbers.
- The trunk should be configured for our server: sip.ringostat.com
- Select the SIP-Trunk type and fill up the form with the next details:
- Friendly name — set the name for the new SIP-Trunk;
- CLI Format — select the e164 format;
- Host — enter sip.ringostat.com;
- For Port set 5060.
Step 2: Setting the SIP-Trunk for the numbers
Once you created the SIP-Trunk, set it to the numbers you’d ordered.
Go back to the DID Numbers. Click to the ‘Edit” button next to the required number.
Then select the needed SIP-Trunk in the list.
Step 3: setting the numbers up to the project
After the activation and all configuration just add them to the project.
- For this go to the Virtual PBX - Connect phone numbers menu and click on “Add a phone number” button.
- After that fill up the nex fields:
- Sip login - just enter the phone number without the spaces and other symbols;
- Sip password field leave empty;
- Sip gateway - select one from the list which is DIDWW;
- International number format - enter the phone number like for the first field;
- Set the call forwarding scheme if you’ve created any before.
- After this save all the settings and verify the number by making a call to it.
After the call check it in the Call log.