Finally, you reached the third step of starting work with your project.
Once you configure your project in the Setup Guide, you will be able to use Ringostat service for tracking traffic channels which bring the caller to you.
Here are the first steps of the main configurations, which allows you setting the project live.
- As you already put your domain, please, check if this is correct.
- Enter the Google Analytics tracking ID you’ve set on your web page. It always should be the same as call tracking statistics will be sent to this Google Analytics property in real time.
1. Now, set your time zone. Work of a callback widget and the call routing schemes depends on these settings. The call time, indicated in the call log, will be influenced by these configurations too.
For example, you are located in Miami, Florida. So, your time zone is UTC-05:00.
2. As the Callback widget will be shown on the web page according to your working hours and days, select them in the
Working days settings.
For the weekends check “Close” in the box next to required day.
It is available to set the working hours with the breaks. To set this check the “There are 2 sets of working hours for the same day” box and select the time you need including the breaks.
For example, your schedule is from Mon to Fri at 9:00 am - 6:00 pm. And you have a break at 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm. In this case the Callback widget will be shown from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm and from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm after the break according to your local time. Also, as you are closed at the weekends, callback widget will be hidden from the visitors on these days.
1. Enter the target call length (in seconds) and the sales cycle (in days). This values will help you to get more clear statistics and identify your potential clients for raising the conversion.
Target call length is the duration of the call, which was converted to a sale.
Sales cycle is the numbers of days, you spend for converting the caller to the client from the first call.
For example, to tell about call tracking and make a caller interested in this service you need 2 minutes at least. So, we can enter 120 second for target call length and 1 day for a sales cycle.
2. To check and improve your call agents service use the call recording tool. Check “Call recording” box and you’ll be able to download and to listen to the records in the call log.
Now, choose the project category to identify your business area.
This information will help us to optimize the work of your project much more and update you with the news according to your business area.
For example, you are setting up a project at Ringostat for your on-line clothes shop or a building company. In this case select “Clothes and accessories” or “Real estate”.
Now, when you’ve set the main settings, follow the next step and configure the traffic channels.