Step 1: Creating a new SIP account
Each user has a set of credentials which will be needed to configure each SIP-account:
Step 2: Configure your Phonerlite software settings.
After installing Phonerlite, start the software and close the configuration assistant. Then use the configuration settings as shown below.
Open Options → Configuration → New and enter the following settings:
1. Set the server/domain address in the new window. The field with “STUN” settings leave empty.
Then go to the next settings.
2. Enter your credentials in the required fields:
- Username and Authentication name should be as a login.
- The password which belongs to this SIP-account.
And go to the next step.
3. Set the name of the profile (any name you wish) and finish the configurations.
Once you set the configurations, the SIP-account will register successfully. To check the connection, make a test call to your phone number.
It is better to configure the codecs before using the application.
The recommended codecs you can find in your credential information:
Codecs: g.711a (alaw), g.711u (ulaw), GSM, OPUS