Ringostat Smart Phone — the extension, which allows a sales manager to obtain information about customers, make calls from the browser and expand integration with CRM-systems.
- The session history of the caller will be visible in the extension during the inbound calls.
- The extension shows the visitor browsing story in real-time mode.
- Possibility to make the call directly from the browser.
- Ability to transfer the call to your colleagues using the extension.
- Possibility to dial the phone number from the extension in the browser and have the conversation using the other device.
- Sending the text messages.
Once you configured the extension it will appear in your browser tabs.
- Days since first visit;
- Days since last visit;
- Total amount of calls from the client;
- Information of the visitors, sessions and calls for a period you’ve configured in the settings (14 days as a default setting);
- Current session information such as utm-parameters, user agent, etc.
- Name of the page;
- Amount of the views;
- Session duration;
- Date of the last visit.
- user agent;
- calls and pages the caller visited for a configured period.
In case you have one of our integrations with CRM-systems (Bitrix24, RetailCRM, Pipedrive 2.0, amoCRM 2.0, Salesforce, ZohoCRM, Hubspot), you will be able to see the name of the contact if you receive the repeated call from the visitor.
Let's check each block of the extension :)
In this section, you can see information about the calling customer online and his behavior on the site.
1. Summary shows total information about the caller. It consists of:
2. Top 5 pages for a period you’ve configured in the settings (14 days as a default setting).
It shows you 5 pages which the visitor was interested in mostly. Here you can see:
3. All sessions for a period you’ve configured in the settings (14 days as a default setting):
This block shows such details for the calls:
In case you received a call from a new client, it will show you that there’s no contact or deal for the caller in your CRM-system yet.
You can call or send an SMS to the most interested customers who are now on the site and have previously called you directly from this section.
It also displays which page the visitor is in real-time, how many pages looked and when the client last called. This will help you prepare for the call with the client.
You can see the history of the last calls you made.
Create new message
You can quickly send a message to the client. Thus it is possible to send additional information to the client during a telephone conversation. There’re two ways to send a message:
- by entering a phone number;
- messaging directly during a call. To use this function you should set up the integration with Infobip A2P messaging platform for enterprises.
The extension Ringostat Smartphone allows the agents to communicate with your customers using Telegram, Facebook Messenger and Viber. Your customers can contact you through a widget on the site or in a messenger directly.
When a client contacts you via messenger you'll see a notification in the extension even if the browser is minimized. The plugin shows you how many messages are waiting for your response so you can process requests in order of priority.
The extension displays the customer's name of his messenger account.
You can view the history of any open dialogues at any time in your Ringostat account.
At the top of the dialog, you have a button that leads you to the list of active chats. You’ll find there another two options:
- possibility to view information about the client;
- ability to end the dialogue.
Departments and employees
In this section, you can call a colleague with one click
You can also make a quick search for a colleague using the name of the employee, their extension number or an e-mail. Employees who are online are always displayed in this section by default.
If you hover the cursor over an employee or department you can see additional information.
Call by click
You don’t have to spend your time copying the number and dialing it in the extension anymore. Activate a call by click and making the calls while clicking on the phone numbers in the contact card.
Before using check if the required setting is active.
Then update the page with the number you want to call to.