Woopra — a customer analytics platform that can help you to better understand your customers’ behavior across multiple devices and touch points.
Woopra utilizes this data to build comprehensive profiles for every user, syncing data from multiple sources, continuously tracking activity on web and mobile, and automatically updating profiles in real time.
The integration of this platform with Ringostat automatically sends the call data and creates the client’s profile in Woopra interface.
The events can be pushed to Woopra:
- With start of an incoming call;
- At the end of an incoming call;
- In the end of an IVR after a call.
Configuring the integration
Step 1: setup the integration with Ringostat in your Woopra account.
Go to the "AppConnect" section, enter “Ringostat” in the search line and click on “Install” button.
Step 2: Setup the integration in your Ringostat account.
1. Copy the Project Name in your Woopra account.
2. Enter your Woopra account with your login and password. Then copy a Woopra App ID and a Secret Key from your account. You can find them in the “members area” section.
3. Put the copied details in the required fields of the integration settings in your Ringostat account.
4. Set the integration live by checking the “Enable” box.
5. To finish the configuration and setting the integration live, you should to go to the chat and left the request for activating it.
Once you finish the configurations, the integration will start gathering the needed statistics.