Configure your Zoiper software settings in 3 steps.
When you start ZoiPer for Android for the very first time, it should automatically take you to the "Account" screen. If this is your first SIP account, you should see a setup wizard that looks something like the first image below. Enter in your credentials in the fields on these pages as follows:
1. Click "Add Account":
2. Choose Account Type "SIP".
3. Click on "Accounts".
4. Fill up all the field with the registration details:
- Account Name > For example, "Ringostat";
- Host > "Proxy/Domain";
- Username > "Username";
- Password > "SIP Password";
- Authentication User > "Auth Username";
- Outbound Proxy > "sip.ringostat.com".
Device will display > Account Is Ready (in green)
Your device is registered now.
Once you set the configurations - make a test outbound call to check the connection.